Powerful Servers/workstations and OpenStack software
Ace has been working with top open stack application providers such as the following for more than 2 decades.
Red Hat is the world's leading provider of open source, enterprise IT solutions. Red Hat delivers a comprehensive portfolio of products and services via an affordable, predictable subscription. Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® is the result of a collaboration within an ecosystem of IT leaders, open source advocates, developers, and partners.
- Enterprise Linux. The foundation for next-generation architectures, with support for all major hardware platforms and thousands of commercial and custom applications.
- Satellite (management platform for Enterprise Linux). The easiest way to manage Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®, keeping systems running efficiently, properly secured, and compliant with various standards.
- Openstack (for public and private clouds). Secure, scalable platform for building public and private clouds.
- Ceph. Provides a robust, highly scalable block, object, and file system storage platform for today’s workloads, including data analytics. Ceph is consistently ranked as the preferred storage option by OpenStack users.
- Gluster. Provides a scalable, reliable, and cost-effective data management platform, streamlining file and object access across physical, virtual, and cloud environments.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server is a world-class, secure open source server operating system, built to power physical, virtual and cloud-based mission-critical workloads. The operating system further raises the bar by accelerating innovation, enhancing system reliability, meeting tough security requirements and adapting to new technologies. The service pack optimizes infrastructure with support for the latest hardware environments for ARM System on Chip, Intel, AMD, SAP HANA, z Systems and NVM Express over Fabrics.
- Create and support agile IT infrastructure
- Deploy mission-critical services
- Continuously improve IT infrastructure
- Containers. Linux Containers are great ways to build, deploy, and manage applications.
- Just Enough Operating System. JeOS is a minimized form factor of SUSE Linux Enterprise Server delivered as minimized, ready-to-run virtual images to make the virtualization deployment more efficient.
- Modules. The modules available in SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 provide faster integration with upstream updates.
- Full System Rollback. This allows snapshots of the system, including the kernel files, and roll back.
- Skip Service Packs. Let users skip upgrades of prior service packs and jump straight to SP2 from SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12.
- ARM AArch64 and Raspberry Pi. Improve power efficiency using ARM 64’s low power consumption and efficient design for servers and network infrastructure.
- Salt. Available in the Advanced Systems Management module, Salt provides a very scalable, fast and secure way of communicating with systems in real time.
- Full support for KIWI. With one configuration, KIWI creates OS images for physical deployments (DVD, USB) as well as provisioning it into virtual hypervisor environments (Xen, KVM, VMware, HyperV), container frameworks, and public and private clouds.
Bright Computing offers the most powerful, vendor-independent cluster management software solution available. The intuitive management console, scalable architecture, and breadth of integration are unparalleled. Benefits include:
- Easy to Deploy
- Answer a few questions and the wizard does the rest.
- Can install directly over bare metal - nothing to pre-install.
- Takes the pain out of deployment.
- Easy to Monitor
- Powerful GUI provides comprehensive metrics and alerts when there's trouble.
- Automatic health checks keep an eye on the cluster.
- Easy to Manage
- Choose between graphical or command line UI to get work done.
- Optimize use of your IT resources.
- Includes HPC tools and libraries.
Bright Cluster Manager for HPC
This provides all the software needed to deploy, monitor and manage HPC clusters.
Bright Cluster Manager for Data Science
This is an add-on to Bright Cluster Manager that provides everything needed to accelerate data science projects. Users can access all data in Hadoop or Spark and use their favorite deep learning tools to analyze it.
This packages Bright’s proven cluster management software with a certified OpenStack distribution, making it easy to deploy, monitor, and manage OpenStack-based private clouds.
Cent OS Linux
Since March 2004, CentOS Linux has been a community-supported distribution derived from sources freely provided to the public by Red Hat. As such, CentOS Linux is functionally compatible with RHEL (Red Hat Enterprise Linux). CentOS mainly changes packages to remove upstream vendor branding and artwork.
The CentOS Linux distribution is a stable, predictable, manageable and reproducible platform derived from the sources of RHEL. CentOS expands on that by creating the resources needed by other communities to collaborate and build on the CentOS Linux platform. CentOS delivers a clear governance model and increased transparency and access.
The CentOS Project will soon expand its mission to establish CentOS Linux as a leading community platform for emerging open source technologies coming from other projects such as OpenStack. These technologies will be at the center of multiple variations of CentOS, as individual downloads or accessed from a custom installer.
Contact Us Openstack