NVIDIA Partnership for Clusters and Workstations
Deep learning relies on GPU acceleration and NVIDIA delivers it everywhere—to the world’s fastest supercomputers to datacenters to workstations to desktops to laptops.
NVIDIA Volta The performance of 100 CPUs in a single GPU
NVIDIA Tesla V100, powered by NVIDIA Volta™ architecture, is the world’s most advanced data center GPU ever built to accelerate AI, HPC, and graphics applications. NVIDIA Volta, Tesla V100 offers the performance of 100 CPUs in a single GPU—enabling data scientists, researchers, and engineers to tackle challenges that once were impossible.
NVIDIA Volta Features:
- Tensor Core: New computer core built for AI that performs mixed precision tensor arithmetic. Equipped with 640 Tensor cores, Volta delivers 120 TeraFLOPS of deep learning performance.
- New Architecture: With over 21B transistors, Volta is the most powerful GPU architecture ever built. It couples CUDA cores and Tensor Cores to deliver 7.5 TFLOPS of double precision, 15 TFLOPS of single precision and 120 TFLOPS of mixed precision deep learning performance.
- CoWoS with HBM2: 900 GB/s of memory bandwidth, HBM2 in Volta delivers data faster to compute engines, netting significant performance gains across diverse workloads.
- NVIDIA NVLink: The revolutionary high-speed interconnect designed to scale applications across multiple GPUs now delivers 2x higher throughput compared to previous architectures. Up to 8 Tesla V100 accelerators can be interconnected at up to 300 GB/s with NVLink.
- Volta-optimized Software: With Volta-optimized CUDA and NVIDIA Deep Learning SDK libraries such as cuDNN, NCCL, and TensorRT, industry’s most important frameworks, and applications can easily tap into the power of Volta. New Tensor Cores are incorporated into cuDNN and TensorRT allowing developers and users of the AI frameworks to use it without rewriting their applications.
The maximum efficiency mode allows data centers to achieve up to 40% higher compute capacity in each rack while maintaining the existing power budget. In this mode V100 runs at peak processing efficiency, providing up to 80% of the per-node deep learning performance at half the power consumption.
But NVIDIA isn’t abandoning Pascal just yet. The NVIDIA GPU computing platform still provides Ace’s HPC and AI clients with significant value over alternatives such as CPU-only systems. With NVIDIA Pascal and Volta GPU-based systems, clients can work faster, get results faster, and quickly realize ROI.
NVIDIA Pascal The foundation of new visual computing workflow
The next generation NVIDIA reflects NVIDIA's dedication to gain greater insight into clients’ growing requirements. The new lineup delivers an enterprise-grade visual computing platform with up to 2X the performance and data-handling capability of the previous generation. With the ability to interact with more complex models and higher-resolution images, incorporate resources in the cloud, and work remotely, Quadro enables leading-edge visual computing workflows.
Benefits of Pascal Visual Computing Platform
- Unify simulation, HPC, rendering and design. The GP100 combines unprecedented double precision performance with 16GB of high-bandwidth memory (HBM2) so users can conduct simulations during the design process and gather realistic multiphysics simulations faster than ever before. Clients can combine two GP100 GPUs with NVLink technology and scale to 32GB of HBM2 to create a massive visual computing solution in a single workstation.
- Explore deep learning. The GP100 provides more than 20 TFLOPS of 16-bit floating point precision computing — making it an ideal development platform to enable deep learning in Windows and Linux environments.
- Incorporate VR into design and simulation workflows. The VR Ready Quadro GP100 and P4000 have the power to create detailed, lifelike, immersive environments. Larger, more complex designs can be experienced at scale.
- Reap the benefits of lightening fast photorealistic design. Pascal-based Quadro GPUs can render photorealistic images more than 18X faster than a CPU.
- Create expansive visual workspaces. Visualize data in high resolution and HDR color on up to four 5K displays.
- Build massive digital signage configurations cost effectively. Up to 32 4K displays can be configured through a single chassis by combining up to eight P4000 GPUs and two Quadro Sync II cards.
NVIDIA Tesla GPU Accelerators The world’s fastest and most efficient HPC architecture
Speed up performance with NVIDIA Tesla GPU accelerators based on the world’s fastest and most efficient HPC architecture. With innovative computing technology and features, they deliver exceptional performance to a broader range of scientific computing applications and make hybrid computing more accessible for application developers and researchers.
Why NVIDIA Tesla?
Tesla products are designed with the following features to maximize performance for HPC professionals:
- Up to 1.87TFlops double precision floating point performance
- Faster PCIe communication
- Higher performance on technical applications with large datasets
- Faster communication with InfiniBand using NVIDIA GPUDirect™
- Higher performance CUDA driver for Windows OS
- ECC protection for uncompromised data reliability
- Zero error tolerance stress testing
- Manufactured by NVIDIA and guaranteed to be of highest quality
- ISV Certification
NVIDIA DGX The World’s First Portfolio of Purpose-Built AI Supercomputers
Inspired by the demands of deep learning and analytics, NVIDIA DGX™ Systems are built on the new NVIDIA Volta™ GPU platform. Combined with innovative GPU-optimized software and simplified management, these fully integrated solutions deliver groundbreaking performance and results. NVIDIA DGX Systems are designed to give data scientists the most powerful tools for AI exploration.
Discover the Benefits of NVIDIA DGX Systems
- Powered by NGC Deep Learning Stack
• Integrated suite of optimized deep learning software.
• Simplified workload management.
- Get Started Quickly
• Get started in one day instead of months.
• Simply unpack, plug-in, and start getting results.
- Greater Productivity
• Save 100s of 1,000s of dollars in engineering effort.
• Avoid months of lost productivity spent on IT.
- Performance Without Compromise
• NVIDIA DGX systems with Volta offers 3X the speed of prior generations.
• Deep learning training, inference and accelerated analytics in one system.
NVIDIA GRID Graphics-accelerated Virtual Desktops
NVIDIA GRID™ is a graphics virtualization platform that extends NVIDIA GPU technology to virtual desktops and apps; delivering an immersive, high-quality experience to all users. NVIDIA GRID allows IT to take advantage of a powerful graphics-accelerated cloud solution in order to centralize apps and data with virtual workspaces that offer better security, productivity, and cost-efficiency.
Contact Us NVIDIA